Happy New Year! Lots of great memories from 2011:
- Jonah's first hit in tee-ball.
- Jake's state championship soccer tournament game.
- Disney World with the family.
- Revolutions in Egypt and the middle East.
- A healthy Mom. (YES!!)
- Standing in solidarity with the 99% in Chicago and at home.
- Successfully advocating for expanded services for children and families.
- A job I love working with brilliant, funny and passionate people.
- My beautiful, crazy wife and family.
It's been a great year. I hope that 2012 will be even better for all of us.
Happy New Year!!