Mark says his instructions were to take one question a day, in order, and prayerfully consider it while walking (not sitting) for one hour then stop and journal.
I liked the questions and thought I would pass them along, so here they are:
- Where is my life going?
- What do I want life to be like in 10 years (remove all fantasy and projection of anything material from your thoughts and get to the substance of life experience)?
- What might God be trying to teach me?
- Am I growing spiritually? Meditate on the fruit of the spirit (do I love more? am I more kind? etc.).
- What moments in life have been the most pleasurable and God honoring? Revisist these times and reexperience them in your body.
- What am I most afraid of and what can I discover about myself?
- What changes am I going to make in life to be healthier in a holistic manner?
- What can I do to relinquish more control in life in order to become more dependant on God for outcome?
- What opportunities might this season be presenting me that I am not seeing?
- If I was to make the gutsiest choice that could benefit my life and family more what would that choice be?