- I'm pulling for the Eagles.
- Carol's rooting for the Patriots because Tom Brady went to Michigan.
- I do like Troy Brown a lot (he went to Marshall and still lives in Huntington), so I want him to do well for New England.
- I CAN'T STAND THE TALK ABOUT Belichek being a GENIUS, there's only one true coaching genius and his name is Tom Landry. I remember when Belichek coached at Cleveland and he was NOT a genius then.
- The commercials seem less interesting this year, I like the Bud Light parachute commercial and the one with the animals going to be clydesdale horses for Budweiser, but otherwise as of half-time they're so-so.
- Half-time this year was OK. I didn't care for last year and it didn't have anything to do with the wardrobe malfunction
- Why is it that Super Bowls are numbered with roman numerals?
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Super Bowl XXXIX
Some thoughts about Super Bowl XXXIX...